Saturday, December 1, 2007

The First Steps In The Android World

In order to write your first app for the Android mobile, you have to download the Android SDK. As was said before the only programming language you can write the code in is Java. There are many great Java IDEs (I personaly prefer NetBeans), but the Android plugin is released just for Eclipse. So if you mean it with the Android seriously, you should also download the Eclipse IDE.

If you're not familiar with the Eclipse IDE (my case :)) than I recommend Google's step by step installing guide.

3 comments:

android phones said...

Latest reviews and news about android phones, free droid app and android mobile

Alexan Derrhode said...

I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me, and I am completely satisfied with your website. All comments and articles are very useful and very good. Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in turn you are sharing with each one.

julywebmaster said...

Great blog! The information you provide is quiet helpful. Web Development Company Leeds to help you with your bespoke website, software and database projects!fedeld